Samsung Galaxy S22 - How to enable or disable Snapchat Notifications... read more ›
- Launch the Settings app and tap Apps.
- Select the app you want to change a notification sound for and tap Notifications.
- Tap General notifications.
- Tap Sound.
- Select your desired sound.
Tap on an app shortcut (messages for example), then on the pop-up tap "!" mark. Then tap on notifications, then go to notification categories. In there you will see multiple options and toggles. Tap on the name such as "new message or incoming message" and this will give you more options to set sounds.... read more ›
- Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the. Settings icon. ...
- From the Settings screen, scroll to and select Apps then select the desired app. Select Notifications, then edit the Notification settings as desired.
- From the Settings screen, select Sounds and vibration.
How to get the original Snapchat notification sound?
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Click on Apps & Notifications.
- Select Advanced.
- Click Sound.
- Tap Default notification sound.
Customize Snapchat Notification Sounds via Android
Select the Snapchat app. From the “App Info” page, click on the “Notifications” option. You'll now see plenty of different notification options; scroll down and click on the “Snaps and chats” option.... continue reading ›
Step 1: Go to your phone settings. Step 2: Tap on Privacy and then tap on Microphone. See whether the microphone is enabled for the application or not. If it is disabled, enable it.... see more ›
On the Notification category page, scroll down to the Sound section. It shows the default tone enabled for the app. Tap Sound and select your desired notification tone from the list to change the presets.... see more ›
When the Silent Mode or DND mode is enabled, the issue of snapchat notification sound not working appears or snapchat is not showing notifications on your device. If Snapchat is still not sending notifications to you, we recommend disabling silent mode or do not disturb mode.... see more ›
Change Notification Sound Samsung Galaxy S22 - YouTube... continue reading ›
- Open the Settings app ad navigate to Apps and Notifications.
- Here tap on See All Apps and then click on that specific app whose notification sound you want to change.
- After that tap on Notifications.